Friday, April 29, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, please direct your attention to center stage

Hey all! This is my third (and hopefully more successful) attempt at a blog. My others have failed because of...let's be honest... neglect. This time, I have a clearer vision of what I want to do with this blog, and how to go about doing it. Much like my previous blogs, this one will be pretty random, but less chaotically so. My passion, obviously, is writing and literature, so you will find here a lot of my own writings, reviews of books I'm reading, as well as little tidbits about writing. Just nuggets of info I've picked up here and there. You might even find a post or two about my other passion...Football.

I hope at least a few people find this entertaining and comes back. If you do, then I'm a happy guy. See you back later with a first official post. A review of the book I just finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment